Devaney Claro is a member of the IAA (International Association of Art)/UNESCO/A.IGBK
and BBK-München und Oberbayern (National Professional Artists' Association) and FMDK
(Freie Münchener und Deutsche Künstlerschaft) based in
- From the beginning of April to the end of May 2015 he took part in art residency at Largo das Artes, Rio de Janeiro where
he could totally immerse in his artistic process.
- In 2015 he gets his MA degree in Visual Arts at the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- In 2011 he finishes his post graduation in Fine Arts with emphasis on Art Education, History of Art and Classical Archaeology. Magister Artium degree.
- In 2006 he starts studying Fine Arts at LMU-München.
- Continuing Education in Painting at Escola de Artes Visuais Parque Lage, Rio de Janeiro, 2005.
- In Munich Germany, he took formal classes and training with some ceramists, among them, Nanda Eska, a very well known ceramics artist in Germany; at the same time
he intensifies his artistical abilities and possibilities taking part in several different media of artistical expressions, for example, Photography and Etching, from 2000 on.
- He studied Painting at Escola de Belas Artes of Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro from 1988 on.
- He studied Drawing and Painting at Liceu de Artes e Ofícios in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil for two years from 1986.